International Student Enrollment Process
Admission to HGCS is based on the following:
- Skype/WeChat/WhatsApp interview with school official
- Completed application
- Prior academic and behavioral performance
- Standardized test scores ( TOEFL Jr. 750+ and SLEP 50+) *willing to discuss other testing options
Complete the following forms and return to the International Admissions Office for processing:
- HGCS Admission Application
- TOEFL Jr. or TOEFL Test score sheet
- Middle and/or High School transcripts (translated into English)
Please refer to International Education Evaluations (IEE) for assistance or email for further information.
- You will be notified by email.
- Pay the enrollment fee of $250 (non-refundable).
- HGCS official will mail the I-20 if student is accepted.
- Students must arrange an interview with the U.S. Embassy in their respective country to obtain an F1 visa.
- HGCS Student Coordinator will contact student/agent with homestay information if homestay is required.
Full payment must be received prior to the first day of school before the student can be enrolled.
Submit the following forms:
- Proof of health insurance
American Benefit Services (Short Term Medical) - Call 843-214-2447 or email .
- International student immunizations form
- Current physical or health exam
Admission & Re-enrollment Policies:
- If full payment is not made prior to the first day of school, the student’s application will be placed on financial hold.
- A student cannot attend school until financial arrangements have been made.
- Re-enrollment to HGCS is not automatic.