HGCS Mallard Creek - Admissions Process
HGCS MALLARD CREEK REGISTRATION FEE (TK-3RD GRADE):
Registration Fee: $250.00 (February 3 - May 31)
Late Enrollment Registration Fee: $500 (June 1 and later)
-Registration fee is non-refundable
-Registration fee is not applied toward tuition
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT: Opens February 3, 2020
- Online Application
- Registration Fee - A non-refundable registration fee is to be submitted with the online application.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before October 16, 2020. Students applying for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) must be 5 years old on or before December 31, 2020.
- Current Report Card required for all 1st - 3rd grade applicants (must maintain a "C" average in individual core subjects: Math, Science, English, & History).
- Copies of all educational and diagnostic testing (if applicable).
- Recommendations - Principal. No referrals, suspensions or expulsions for one year.
- Academic Referral Form – required for all 1st – 3rd grade applicants.
- Pre-school Teacher Readiness Checklist form and Student Information Form – required for all prospective Kindergarten students.
Testing is scheduled by the Admissions Office after receipt of all required Admissions forms. Grades TK - 3rd students will be given an evaluation on Monday, May 4, 2020. Families will be notified by mail of times and location for the evaluation. Testing fee for all grades - $60.00
Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) is communicated to all families in writing. Placement is based upon the outcome of the admissions procedures and space availability. Entrance decisions by the Admissions Committee are final and cannot be appealed. Only submission of all final required documents guarantees enrollment for your child.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Previous School Records
- Custody Documents (if applicable) - Court documents for custody decisions must be signed by a judge and notarized.
Hickory Grove Christian School Mallard Creek admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. HGCS Mallard Creek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies.
HGCS Mallard Creek Admissions Office